Rose Bridal Bouquet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted floral stems: 3 stems Hydrangeas 5 stems Roses (3 flowers per stem) 3 stems Small mini-flowers 2 stems Berries
- 1 spool of 1/4' ribbon to match flowers
- 1 pkg. green floral tape
- Pkg. floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Cut 1 large rose from stem leaving the stem approx. 9' long, remove the leaves. From this point on, remove all the leaves from the flower stems.
- Cut the 3 Hydrangeas approx. 8-1/2' in length. Position one at a time around the rose wrapping floral tape after adding each flower.
- Continue filling around the bouquet going downward and cutting the stems shorter.
- Once the bouquet is full enough, cut the small mini-flowers into pieces and add around the base of the bouquet. Repeat this step with the berries.
- Cover the entire length of stems with floral tape.
- Attach bow made from ribbon.