1. Fold 11"x4-1/4" panel of rose cardstock in half to form card front.
2. Lightly sand front of card with Sand-It tool.
3. Tear 1/2" off bottom of front edge of card to reveal kraft core.
4. Stamp Rose corset in black on a 2-3/4"x4-1/4" panel of rose on the Kraft side.
5. Lightly rub black pad on edge of corset panel.
6. Color corset as shown with colored pencils.
7. Rub black pad on edge of a 3"x4-3/8" rose panel.
8. Adhere corset panel to rose panel.
9. Adhere layered panels to a 3-1/8"x4-1/2" black panel.
10. Apply Mica to corners of layered panels with glue pen or liquid glue.
11. Adhere layered focal point to card front with dimensional foam adhesive square.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.