Rose Corset Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rainbow boucle (1 skein)
- Rose Corset Wood Stamp
- Dream Text Wood Stamp
- Black embossing powder from the painting with powder kit
- Shabby Pink Embossing powder
- VersaMark™ Ink pad
- Water color pencils
- Pink ribbon
- Pink, white & black cardstock
- Zip Dry paper glue
- Heat embossing tool
- Bone folder
- Scrapbook adhesive squares
1. Fold 8-1/2"x5-1/2" pink cardstock in half to form card front.
2. Stamp Dream text on the left side of the card front with VersaMark™ ink.
3. Pour shabby pink embossing powder over ink.
4. Tap off excess powder and return to the jar.
5. Heat with heat embossing tool to set.
6. Repeat the embossing steps on 4-1/4"x2-3/4" black cardstock.
7. Wrap ribbon around black panel and tie a knot.
8. Glue black panel to the right side of the card front.
9. Stamp Rose corset on white cardstock with VersaMark™ ink.
10. Pour black embossing powder over ink.
11. Tap off excess powder and return to the jar.
12. Heat with heat tool to set.
13. Cut out Rose Corset cutting off the stand and swirl.
14. Color roses and leaves with water color pencils.
15. Curve the corset with a bone folder.
16. Adhere to the card front with scrapbook adhesive squares.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products