1. Fold an 8-1/2'x5-1/2' panel of Glitter Coral Cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Lightly sand a 4'x5-1/4' panel of blue cardstock in both diagonal directions to simulate denim. Use tacky cloth to clean off sanded panel.
3. Adhere sanded blue panel to card front.
4. Stamp Rose Corset on a panel of white cardstock in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
5. Color the stamped panel as shown with Spectrum Noir Markers
6. Apply rubbing alcohol to a scrap of denim fabric and press to blue areas, hold for 3 seconds. This creates denim texture over coloring.
7. Lightly add shadow around corset with Spectrum Noir.
8. Apply rubbing alcohol to a scrap of burlap and press to shadow areas, hold for 3 seconds.
9. Trim stamped panel to 2-7/8'x4-1/4' and glue to card front as shown.
10. Apply tiny jewels to corset front. Apply larger jewels in a grid pattern to exposed denim area. Press firmly to adhere.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>