1. Fold an 8-1/2'x5-1/2' panel of Glitter Coral Cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Lightly sand a 4'x5-1/4' panel of blue cardstock in both diagonal directions to simulate denim. Use tacky cloth to clean off sanded panel.
3. Adhere sanded blue panel to card front.
4. Stamp Rose Corset on a panel of white cardstock in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
5. Color the stamped panel as shown with Spectrum Noir Markers
6. Apply rubbing alcohol to a scrap of denim fabric and press to blue areas, hold for 3 seconds. This creates denim texture over coloring.
7. Lightly add shadow around corset with Spectrum Noir.
8. Apply rubbing alcohol to a scrap of burlap and press to shadow areas, hold for 3 seconds.
9. Trim stamped panel to 2-7/8'x4-1/4' and glue to card front as shown.
10. Apply tiny jewels to corset front. Apply larger jewels in a grid pattern to exposed denim area. Press firmly to adhere.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.