SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rose Corset stamp
- Moonstone PearLustre Embossing Powder from Milano Kit
- VersaMark™ Watermark ink
- Black cardstock
- Red Core’dinations cardstock
- Core’dinations Sand-It Tool
- Narrow black satin ribbon
- Heat embossing tool
- Dimensional foam adhesive squares
1. Fold 11"x4-1/4" panel of red Core’dinations cardstock in half to form card front.
2. Sand Card Front lightly with Sand-It tool
3. Sprinkle Moonstone Embossing Powder from kit on bottom corner of card front.
4. Heat powder from back side of card to melt, no ink or glue necessary.
5. Stamp Rose Corset stamp with VersaMark™ ink on 2-3/4"x4-1/4" panel of black cardstock, sprinkle Moonstone Embossing Powder from kit on wet ink, tap to remove excess and return to jar, heat with Heat Embossing Tool to melt and set powder.
6. Lightly rub VersaMark™ powder along edges of black panel and emboss with Moonstone as above.
7. Tie two 15" pieces of ribbon around card front in and knot on the right side.
8. Adhere embossed panel to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.