1. Cut 2 -2-1/2"pieces of chain. Fold each piece in half, and attach an earwire to the center link of each chain with a jump ring.
2. Cut 16 pieces of chain, 4 that are 1" long, 4 that are 1 link shorter, 4 more that are 1 link shorter than the last, and 4 more that are 2 links shorter than the last. Split them in half (8 for each earring) and lay them out to create a fan pattern.
3. Cut 2 -2-1/2" pieces of wire. Set one aside.
4. Make a loop on one end of the wire with the tip of the round nose pliers. Before closing the loop, attach it to one end of one of the 2-1/2" the chains.
5. Gently run the wire in between thumb and forefinger to create a soft curve.
6. Slide one of the chain groups onto the wire (starting with one of the shortest chain lengths), sliding a grey blue glass crystal in between each chain section. After sliding the last chain length onto the wire, trim the wire down to 1/4" and make a loop with the round nose pliers. Before closing the loop attach it to the other side of the 2-1/2" chain.
7. Repeat Steps 4-6 with the other 2-1/2" chain and chain group to create the second earring.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.