Rose Gold Fringe Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 24 gauge rose gold wire
- .80mm rose gold cable chain
- Rose gold French earwires
- 4mm rose gold jump rings
- 2x3mm grey blue glass crystals - 7" strand
- Wire cutters
- Long/flat nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
1. Cut 2 -2-1/2"pieces of chain. Fold each piece in half, and attach an earwire to the center link of each chain with a jump ring.
2. Cut 16 pieces of chain, 4 that are 1" long, 4 that are 1 link shorter, 4 more that are 1 link shorter than the last, and 4 more that are 2 links shorter than the last. Split them in half (8 for each earring) and lay them out to create a fan pattern.
3. Cut 2 -2-1/2" pieces of wire. Set one aside.
4. Make a loop on one end of the wire with the tip of the round nose pliers. Before closing the loop, attach it to one end of one of the 2-1/2" the chains.
5. Gently run the wire in between thumb and forefinger to create a soft curve.
6. Slide one of the chain groups onto the wire (starting with one of the shortest chain lengths), sliding a grey blue glass crystal in between each chain section. After sliding the last chain length onto the wire, trim the wire down to 1/4" and make a loop with the round nose pliers. Before closing the loop attach it to the other side of the 2-1/2" chain.
7. Repeat Steps 4-6 with the other 2-1/2" chain and chain group to create the second earring.