1. Cut 2 -2-1/2"pieces of chain. Fold each piece in half, and attach an earwire to the center link of each chain with a jump ring.
2. Cut 16 pieces of chain, 4 that are 1" long, 4 that are 1 link shorter, 4 more that are 1 link shorter than the last, and 4 more that are 2 links shorter than the last. Split them in half (8 for each earring) and lay them out to create a fan pattern.
3. Cut 2 -2-1/2" pieces of wire. Set one aside.
4. Make a loop on one end of the wire with the tip of the round nose pliers. Before closing the loop, attach it to one end of one of the 2-1/2" the chains.
5. Gently run the wire in between thumb and forefinger to create a soft curve.
6. Slide one of the chain groups onto the wire (starting with one of the shortest chain lengths), sliding a grey blue glass crystal in between each chain section. After sliding the last chain length onto the wire, trim the wire down to 1/4" and make a loop with the round nose pliers. Before closing the loop attach it to the other side of the 2-1/2" chain.
7. Repeat Steps 4-6 with the other 2-1/2" chain and chain group to create the second earring.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>