Rose Gold Holiday Mason Jars
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Smooth Mason jars
- Jelly jars
- Rose gold spray paint
- White enamel paint
- Detail paintbrush
- Provided templates: Deer head, tree, snowflake
- Gold acrylic paint
- Medium flat paintbrush
- Scrap strips of fabric
- Baker's twine
- Lightly spray the inside or the outside of the smooth Mason jars with rose gold spray paint. Allow each coat to dry completely.
- Lightly spray the outside of the jelly jars. End use may affect which method to use. Allow each coat to dry completely.
- Cut out the provided template and hold it against the jar. If the outside of the jar was spray painted, trace the shape with a pencil. If the inside of the jar was spray painted, trace the shape on the glass with a Sharpie™.
- Paint each design using a detail brush and white enamel paint. Apply additional coats as necessary.
- Paint the jar rims gold.
- Apply a thin layer or dry brush gold acrylic paint on the jelly jars for added texture and dimension.
- Embellish jars by making bows and knots with scrap strips of fabric or bakers twine around the rim of the jars.