SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:
- 8" Round Cake Pan
- 10"x16" Cooling Grid
- 8" Cake Circles
- 13" Angled Spatula
- White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing — 4.5 lb. Tub
- Cake Decorating Tip 1M
- 12" Disposable Decorating Bags
- White Sugar Pearls
- Display Your Way™ Customizable Cake Pedestal
- Favorite cake recipe or mix (8 cups batter needed)
- Food-safe scissors
1. Make cake. Prepare cake batter following recipe. Bake two 8" cake layers, and allow to cool. Level, fill and stack layers on cake circle for 2-layer cake, 4" high. Use spatula and white decorator icing to lightly ice cake.
2. Decorate cake. Use tip 1M, a cut disposable decorating bag and icing to pipe rosettes to cover cake. Position Sugar Pearls in center of each rosette.