1. Measure the width of the chair back at the widest part. Add 2" to this measurement.
2. Measure the chair back from the top to your desired length. Add 1-1/2" to this measurement. This is the yardage needed. If the chair back measures 14" long, 1/2 yd. is needed.
3. Cut 2 pieces of fabric and 2 pieces of lining, the length and width from Step # 1.
4. With right sides together stitch the outer fabric together on both sides and across the top. Stitch the lining in the same way but leave a 4" opening in the top for turning.
5. Place the lining inside the outer cover placing right sides together. Line up the bottom raw edge and stitch around the bottom.
6. Turn right side out through the opening. Hand or machine stitch the opening closed. Place the lining inside the cover.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>