1. Using the Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge, create rosettes as listed below:
For 10 large rosettes:
Cut 36 large rosette pieces (5" <Scallop3>) from green cardstock
Cut 4 large rosette pieces (5" <Petal>) from craft paper
For 9 medium rosettes:
Cut 28 medium rosettes (2-1/2" <Scallop1>) from green patterned paper
Cut 4 medium rosette pieces (3-1/2" <Petal>) from craft paper
Cut 4 medium rosette pieces (3-1/2" <Petal>) from gold cardstock
For 9 small rosettes:
Cut 28 small rosettes (1-1/2" <Scallop3>) from green patterned paper
Cut 4 small rosette pieces (2-1/2" <Scallop1>) from gold cardstock
Cut 4 small rosette pieces (2-1/2" <Scallop1>) from craft paper
2. For each rosette, fold pieces along perforations to create accordion shape. Adhere tabs of one rosette piece to ends of the next piece, eventually creating a circle with four pieces in each circle. Each circle creates one rosette.
3. Repeat process with all rosette pieces. There will be 9 large green rosettes, 1 large craft rosette, 7 medium green patterned rosettes, 1 medium craft rosette, 1 medium gold rosette, 7 small green patterned rosettes, 1 small gold rosette, and 1 small craft rosette.
4. Using the Sophisticted cartridge, create rosette centers as listed below:
For large rosette centers:
Cut 18 circles (1-1/2" <Clock1>) from green cardstock
For medium rosette centers:
Cut 14 circles (1" <Clock1>) from green patterned paper
For small rosette centers:
Cut 14 circles (3/4" <Clock1>) from green patterned paper
5. Adhere large rosette centers to each side of all large green rosettes.
6. Adhere medium rosette centers to each side of all medium green patterned rosettes
7. Adhere small rosette centers to each side of all small green patterned rosettes.
8. Adhere brads to centers of all gold and craft rosettes.
9. Adhere all rosettes to wreath form.
10. Using the Winter Wonderland cartridge, create poinsettias as listed below:
For 1 large poinsettia
Cut 2 poinsettia background (Fit to page (17>) from light red cardstock
Cut 2 poinsettia detail (Fit to page + F1 <17>) from dark red cardstock
Cut 1 poinsettia center (Fit to page + Shift <17>) from gold cardstock
For 1 medium Poinsettia
Cut 2 poinsettia background (9" (17>) from light red cardstock
Cut 2 poinsettia detail (9" + F1 <17>) from dark red cardstock
Cut 1 poinsettia center (9" + Shift <17>) from gold cardstock
For 1 small poinsettia
Cut 2 poinsettia background (6.5" (17>) from light red cardstock
Cut 2 poinsettia detail (6½" + F1 <17>) from dark red cardstock
Cut 1 poinsettia center (6½" + Shift <17>) from gold cardstock
11. For all poinsettia sizes, layer detail on top of background and adhere. Use scissors to cut between petals of top flowers and fold down the center of each petal to create volume. Layer one of each flower on top of the other and adhere. Adhere gold center to coordinating flowers.
12. Adhere all poinsettias to wreath.
13. Following the instructions in the Cricut® Vinyl packaging, adjust your Cricut Expression® machine to create a kiss cut.
14. Using the Chalkboard Fonts cartridge, create the “Merry Christmas” phrase (3"<desired letter>) out of Cricut® Vinyl in Linen.
15. Use Cricut® Transfer Tape to apply the vinyl phrase to the wooden board, layering letters on top of one another to create a joined, cursive effect. Use wire to attach wooden board to back of wreath form.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>