Rosy Posies Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4"x4" wood frame
- Craft knife
- Fimo Oven-Bake clay, 1 block each: magenta, white
- Tacky glue
- Condition the clay by rolling by hand until it becomes soft and pliable.
- Mix 3 shades of pink clay. Each clay block is divided into 8 sections for easy mixing and dividing. Roll 4 sections of magenta clay into a log of dark pink. Roll 3 sections of white and 2 sections of magenta into a log of medium pink. Roll 5 sections of white and 2 sections of magenta into a log of light pink.
- Cut the logs in half. Roll out to thinner shapes for the flowers. The diameter of each half log should be 3/8" and 1/4" respectively.
- Cut logs into 1/4" segments for individual flowers.
- Roll segment into a small log and flatten with the roller.
- Roll flattened piece into a spiral, using more pressure on the back end to allow front end to flare out. Trim the back end to desired height.
- Set flower on work surface. Bend outside petal back using your fingertips. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each flower.
- Bake all the flowers according to the directions on the package. Allow to cool.
- Refer to PDF/photo. Glue flowers onto frame with tacky glue.