Rosy Red Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 23 acrylic rose beads, red
- 31 round 4mm beads, gold
- 7 headpins, gold
- 2 crimp beads, gold
- Round 6mm bead, gold
- Large oval bead, red
- Toggle clasp, antique gold
- Eyepin, gold
- 24" tiger tail, silver
- 1-1/2" fine chain, gold
- 6" length 24-gauge wire, gold
- Wire cutters
- Crimper pliers
- Attach 1 end of 24" tiger tail to toggle clasp using crimping technique.
- Alternately string 4mm beads and rose beads onto tiger tail, starting and ending with gold beads.
- Attach tiger tail to toggle bar using crimping technique, trim excess tiger tail.
- Form simple loop on 1 end of gold wire; slide on large oval bead.
- Make a wrapped loop above large oval bead, ensuring it is connected to toggle clasp before closing loop.
- Create connector by sliding 6mm bead onto eyepin; form a simple loop.
- Attach connector to fine chain on one side and to bottom large oval bead loop on the other.
- To create dangle: slide 4mm bead onto a headpin and form a simple loop. Repeat 6 times.
- Attach dangles to large oval bead bottom chain; distribute along 3/4" of chain, close to the bead connector.