Round Chalkboard Label Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black chalkboard circle labels
- Ribbon or twine
- Colored chalk, white chalk marker or white opaque paint pen
- Optional: glue dots & pennies
- Hole punch
1. Write letters on each circle chalkboard label. Make sure the punched holes are positioned on the sides.
2. Measure out ribbon for hanging the banner.
3. Insert ribbon through holes on either side of the labels, slide the labels down the ribbon and space them apart.
4. Hang banner. If labels are flopping over, weight the backside of each label towards the bottom with a glue dot and a penny.