1. Lay t-shirt flat on cutting surface.
2. Cut off hem of t-shirt.
3. Cut 4 - 2” strips, cut each strip in half.
4. Cut 2 - 15” squares.
5. Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse interfacing to back of one 15” square.
6. On right side, use marker to draw lines every 2”, beginning 1-1/2” from bottom edge.
7. Sew a gathering stitch down center of 7 - 2” strips.
8. Beginning and ending 3/4” from side edges lay a strip along the first line and pull gathers to fit across pillow front.
9. Stitch over gathering stitching.
10. Repeat with each strip.
11. With RST, stitch front to back, leaving an opening in the bottom for turning.
12. Trim interfacing to stitching and clip corners.
13. Turn right side out, insert pillow and slip stitch opening closed.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.