1. Lay t-shirt flat on cutting surface.
2. Cut off hem of t-shirt.
3. Cut 4 - 2” strips, cut each strip in half.
4. Cut 2 - 15” squares.
5. Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse interfacing to back of one 15” square.
6. On right side, use marker to draw lines every 2”, beginning 1-1/2” from bottom edge.
7. Sew a gathering stitch down center of 7 - 2” strips.
8. Beginning and ending 3/4” from side edges lay a strip along the first line and pull gathers to fit across pillow front.
9. Stitch over gathering stitching.
10. Repeat with each strip.
11. With RST, stitch front to back, leaving an opening in the bottom for turning.
12. Trim interfacing to stitching and clip corners.
13. Turn right side out, insert pillow and slip stitch opening closed.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>