1. Before using Creative Versa-Tool®, read all manufacturer's instructions found inside the Creative Versa-Tool®. Attach Universal Point on Versa-Tool with pliers. Secure tool stand to work surface with tape. Place tool on stand. Plug into electric outlet, turn Versa-Temp control dial to the red zone, and heat for four or five minutes.
2. To create copy for initials and wedding date, choose desired font on a computer and enlarge to size. Print copy.
3. Note: Project shown uses Perpetua Titling MT.
4. Use a pencil to rub on back of printed copy to prepare for tracing onto Basswood Country Round®.
5. Position copy on Round and tape in place. Use stylus or ball point pen to trace initials and date on wood surface.
6. To wood burn all of the outside lines of each part of the copy, begin by placing the metal ruler on any areas of copy with straight lines. Use the straight edge of the Universal Point to create the straight lines by following along the ruler.
7. Add all other curved lines of copy using the tip of the Universal Point following the traced lines until all outside lines are wood burned.
8. Use the side of the Universal Point to burn all solid dark shading in the initials. Use a lighter tough to lightly shade the ampersand.
9. Use the metal ruler to create lines across each letter and number in the wedding date.
10. Use pencil to mark holes for twine. Drill holes and insert twine to hang Rustic Basswood Round.