Rustic Christmas Birdhouse
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylics: Antique Maroon, Bleached Sand, Foliage Green
- DecoArt® Specialty Products: Weathered Wood, Snow Tex, Crystal Glamour dust
- Log cabin birdhouse
- 3/4" flat brush
- Paper towels
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Pallet knife or craft stick
- Assorted greenery & berries
- Low temp hot glue gun & glue sticks
Note: allow to dry between painting steps.
1. Use 3/4" flat brush to paint entire birdhouse with Antique Maroon. Wash brush.
2. Use same brush to coat roof and sides with Weathered Wood. Wash brush.
3. Use same brush to apply Foliage Green on roof and Bleached Sand on sides. Wash brush.
4. Use pallet knife to randomly apply Snow Tex on roof and base. Add dabs of Snow Tex on log ends. Immediately sprinkle the Snow Tex with Crystal Glamour Dust.
5. Position and adhere greenery and berries to left of birdhouse opening.