Rustic Ring Holder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow® Basswood Country Rounds®, Small or size of choice
- 1/4 yard burlap fabric
- Paper pattern, 6-1/4” circle
- Sewing machine
- Thread to match fabric
- Ribbon to match wedding decor
- Fairfield® Fiberfil
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Make 6¼” circle pattern using paper.
2. Pin pattern onto burlap fabric. Use scissors to cut 2 circles.
3. Pin circles together. Sew 3/8” seam on outside edge of circle, backstitch at beginning and end, leaving 2” opening to fill pillow.
4. Fill pillow with Fiberfil.
5. Use needle and thread or machine to sew 2” opening closed.
6. Place pillow on Basswood Country Round®, tie tightly in place with ribbon.
7. Add rings and tie bow.