SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow® Rustic Tote
- Walnut Hollow Creative Versa-Tool®
- Acrylic paint - DecoArt® Americana® Mint Julep Green
- Large burlap flower
- Wood eggs
- Touch of Nature® Floral Décor, bird
- Twig bundles
- Grapevine broom
- Reindeer moss
- 1-1/2" ribbon to match paint
- Large flat brush
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Tissue paper or plastic bags
- Scissors & wire cutters
- Ceramic dish
1. Add water to Mint Julep Green (1:1) to make a wash. Use large flat brush to paint sides and handle of rustic tote. Let dry.
2. Use scissors and/or wire cutters or garden shears to cut twigs and grapevine broom pieces. Use hot glue to adhere to tote.
3. Tie matching ribbon around bottom of tote and tie a knot.
4. Fill bottom of tote with tissue paper or plastic bags. Add reindeer moss on top.
5. Use hot glue to adhere burlap flower and bird to tote.
TO WOOD BURN EGGS:
Before using Creative Versa-Tool®, read all manufacturer's instructions found inside the Creative Versa-Tool, attach Flow Point on Versa-Tool with pliers. Secure tool stand to work surface with tape. Place tool on stand. Plug into electric outlet, turn Versa-Temp control dial to the red zone, and heat for four or five minutes.
6. Use pencil to write initial on each egg. Use Flow Point to follow pencil lines to burn each initial. Remove Flow Point with pliers and place in ceramic dish.
7. Use pliers to attach other points found in Creative Versa-Tool. Eggs shown were created with the Hot Stamping Points and the Shading Point. Unplug Tool to cool.