Safari Wood and Cheetah Multi Chain Ensemble
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn:7" Safari Tour Wood/Acrylic Beads Strands - Walnut Brown (3)7" Safari Tour Resin Beads Strands &- Animal (2)21" Large Links Metal Chain Strand &- Antique Brass (1)Multi Chain Necklace Kit &- White Nickel Finish (1)
- Jewelry Fundamentals:Glass Beads Tube &- Phoenix Desert Mix (1)
- 18" Mixed Metals Necklace (1)
- 35" Tigertail
- 6 crimp beads
- 12" stretch cord
- Needle nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutter
- Jewelry glue
1. Measure 19" of Large Links Antique Brass Chain.
2. Take one link from each end; this will act as a large jump ring for other chains.
3. Use 16" of silver round link chain from Multi Chain Necklace Kit and attach to Antique Brass links.
4. Use 14" of silver oval link chain from Mixed Metals Necklace; save jump rings for later use. Attach to Antique Brass links.
5. Cut 15" of tigertail. Attach one end to Antique Brass link using crimp bead.
6. String on beads and attach to other Antique Brass link using crimp bead.
7. Measure 10-1/4" of silver interlocking oval chain and 9-1/8" of silver small link curb chain from Multi Chain Necklace Kit and attach to saved jump rings from Mixed Metals Necklace Kit.
8. Measure 7-3/4" of copper oval link from Mixed Metals Necklace Kit and attach to saved jump rings.
9. Attach saved jump rings to Antique Brass links.
10. Cut two 10" segments of tigertail.
11. Attach a tigertail segment to each Antique Brass link using crimp beads.
12. String on beads and attach a jump ring on one side and a lobster clasp on the other using crimp beads.
1. Cut 12" of stretch cord.
2. Tape one end of stretch cord and string beads.
3. Tie knot and secure with glue.
4. Trim excess cord.