1. Paint the edges of the letters white and allow to dry.
2. Wrap some of the straws with Washi tape.
3. Arrange the straws close together onto the letters. Glue them in place and trim the straws along the sides of the letters with an X-Acto® blade.
4. Trim each of the letters with white cording.
5. Take a strand of bakers twine and fold pieces of Washi tape over the strand. Trim the ends of the tape and cut a dovetail into each.
6. Attach the Washi bunting to the letters with thumbtacks.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.