Santa and Snowflake Frames
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished wood frames
- Elmer's Painters, medium tip painter markers
- White acrylic paint
- Copy paper
- Clear tape
- Paint frame with white paint to basecoat. Allow to dry. Repeat if needed.
- Trace frame and frame opening on copy paper. Trim along outside lines. Refer to photo. Sketch design and words.
- To transfer design onto frame, turn over paper and scribble with pencil on back to create graphite-covered area.
- Place paper design, graphite side down, on top of wood frame; tape in place. Trace over design lines on front. Remove paper to reveal transferred pencil design on the wood frame.
- Plan colors by practicing with Painters markers on paper design first.
- Use Painters to trace over lines on frame. When coloring with multiple colors, use 1 color at a time. Allow to dry before applying next color.