Santa Memories Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Papers: white dots, stripes, blue, light green, dark green, red cardstock
- Chipboard alphabet
- Christmas tags
- Vellum Santa
- "&" Sticker
- Variety of ribbons
- Paper trimmer
- Anywhere punch & self-healing pad
- Adhesive tabs
- Adhesive dots, small
- Red brads
- Black pen
- Mount the photo on blue, green and then red cardstock. Attach to the page, a little lower than center.
- Cut a 2" strip of striped paper and attach it to the top of the page. Cut a narrower strip and attach it near the bottom of the page. Cut 3 narrow strips, slide a tag onto each strip and attach to page, vertically, as shown. Write baby's age on one of the tags.
- Cut tags shapes - as many tags as there are letters in baby's name - from blue, light green and dark green cardstock. Attach chipboard letters to the tags with adhesive dots, to spell baby's name. Punch holes in the tags, tie on ribbon and attach to the top of the page.
- Attach vellum "Santa" over photo with red brads, using anywhere punch. Attach "&" sticker over photo as well.