1. Cut a length of yarn that measures 1 yd. Thread yarn needle with length of yarn.
2. Hold two lengths of curb link chain together; sew a whipstitch through every other hole of chain with length of yarn, leaving a 4" length to secure end. Cut yarn, leaving a 4" length at opposite end.
3. Knot the yarn at either end of the chain to secure, then dab with glue. Trim knotted ends once glue is dry.
4. Add the clasp to one end of the chain.
5. Using photo as a guide, add charms to center section of chain as desired.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.