Satin Dressing Gown
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Butterick pattern 5152, view B
- Crepe-back satin, platinum (refer to pattern for yardage)
- Black lace for overlay (refer to pattern for yardage)
- 1 Jumbo sheer flower pin, black
- 2 Iron-on art appliques, black
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- 3 Crystal beads
- Optional: Fabri-Tac glue
- Make robe following Butterick pattern 5152, view B, with the exception of shortening length to just above the knee.
- Sew beads to center of jumbo flower pin.
- Place flower on left shoulder of robe. Pin on or sew in place.
- Cut apart iron-on art appliques. Arrange cut pieces over lace areas—underneath flower and flowing across yoke to right side of sleeve. Refer to photo for positioning. When satisfied with design, iron on following manufacturer's directions.