1. Insert cardboard inside shirt. Cut off the bottom from celery to create an organic and fun pouncer. The celery will be used to apply the paint to the shirt.
2. Squeeze out Mandarin Orange paint onto palette. Dip celery in paint. Apply directly to shirt like a stamp to create a floral or rose style pattern. Practice on a paper towel or scrap fabric first. Allow to dry. Remove cardboard.
3. Using fabric scissors cut off the arms and cut out the neck of the shirt. Alter the shirt as little or as much as desired in order to create a wide opening or a smaller opening for tote.
4. Cut the bottom of the shirt into 1/2” strips, approximately 3” in length. Flip shirt inside out and begin tying the strips into tight knots. This will create a gathered bottom seam that’s both stylish and durable.
5. Flip tote right side out.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.