1. Insert cardboard inside shirt. Cut off the bottom from celery to create an organic and fun pouncer. The celery will be used to apply the paint to the shirt.
2. Squeeze out Mandarin Orange paint onto palette. Dip celery in paint. Apply directly to shirt like a stamp to create a floral or rose style pattern. Practice on a paper towel or scrap fabric first. Allow to dry. Remove cardboard.
3. Using fabric scissors cut off the arms and cut out the neck of the shirt. Alter the shirt as little or as much as desired in order to create a wide opening or a smaller opening for tote.
4. Cut the bottom of the shirt into 1/2” strips, approximately 3” in length. Flip shirt inside out and begin tying the strips into tight knots. This will create a gathered bottom seam that’s both stylish and durable.
5. Flip tote right side out.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>