SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut Cartridge, Edge to Edge
- Cricut Iron-on Lite in Gray
- Cricut Paper trimmer
- Iron & pressing surface
- Press cloth or clean cotton cloth, such as a dishtowel
1. Adjust the settings on your Cricut Expression 2 machine to create a kiss cut (see the Iron-on Kiss Cut Guide in the Cricut Iron-on packaging).
2. Cut the following shapes with Cricut Expression 2 machine using the Edge to Edge cartridge: Seven paisley circles (7" + <35>).
3. Use a paper trimmer to cut circles exactly in half, creating a scallop shape.
4. Follow the detailed application instructions in the Cricut Iron-on packaging to adhere the cut image to the bottom of the curtain, using the press cloth or clean cotton cloth to protect the material from the heat of the iron.
5. Embellish as desired.