Scallop-Edged Friendship Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cardstock: yellow, 2 shades of lt. green
- Stickers: Stickopotamus , Vellum pastel flowers K & Company, Chelsea Words Clearly Yours
- 3/8" green ribbon, 1/2 yd
- Paper trimmer
- Fiskars scallop-edged scissors
- Hole punches, large & small
- Colored chalk
- Adhesive tabs or tape runner
- Create a folded card measuring 6-1/4"x4-3/4". Cut a half inch from the front right edge. Trim the edge with Fiskars scallop-edged scissors and punch a small hole within each scallop. Apply green colored chalk to edges. Cut a 1" strip of yellow cardstock and adhere to the inside right edge of card. Trim edges.
- Cut 3 light green tags, approximately 2-1/4"x1-1/2". Trim with scallop-edged scissors and hole punch; chalk edges. Mount to yellow cardstock and trim, leaving a small border of yellow.
- Punch holes in the tags and tie on green ribbon; adhere to card.
- Attach word and flower stickers as shown.