Scalloped Flag Relax Straw
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV®, The 6x6 Glitzy Pastels Stack: white cardstock
- Glue gun & glue sticks (or other liquid glue)
- Scallop punch (optional)
1. Trim a 3/4"x6" piece from Glitzy Pastels paper.
2. Trim a 1-1/2"x6" piece from white cardstock.
3. Punch or cut a scalloped edge on white cardstock.
4. Glue Glitzy Pastel paper strip to scalloped paper strip.
5. Wrap around straw and secure with glue.
6. Cut a notch into the end of the flag.
7. Print “relax" onto cardstock and adhere to flag.
8. Tie twine in a bow around flag.
9. Glue rhinestone to bow.