Scared Of The Dark Hidden Message T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- TulipÂ® Dimensional Fabric Paint:
- Neon Sherbet
- Glow Orange
- Black cotton T-shirt
- White chalk pencil
- Painterâ€™s tape
- Freezer paper
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt to create a stable crafting surface.
2. Use painterâ€™s tape to tape off desired painting area on front of shirt.
3. Use chalk pencil to write â€œBooâ€? in center of taped area.
4. Use Orange Glow Dimensional Paint to go over chalk letters. Allow to dry.
5. Use Neon Sherbet Dimensional paint to fill in around letters with abstract lines to obscure letters. Carefully remove tape from border of design. Allow to dry.
6. Remove freezer paper from inside of shirt.