Scared Stiffy Pumpkin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid®:Stiffy ® Fabric Stiffener, 8 oz.Apple Barrel ® Colors - Black, 2 oz.Plaid® Glo Away™
- Small faux pumpkin
- Wiggle eyes 1"
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Craft knife
1. Cut cheesecloth into several strips, 4"x12". Fold in half lengthwise. Follow the instructions on the Stiffy bottle. Apply strips to pumpkin leaving the top and bottom not covered. Allow to dry.
2. Glue eyes to pumpkin. Cut four more pieces of cheesecloth about 4"x6" and fold lengthwise. Cover the top and bottom of each eye in a diagonal so you can see a little of the eyes peeking out. Allow to dry.
3. Using a craft knife, cut out a small mouth. Paint the inside of mouth black.
4. Brush the Glo Away on top of the cheesecloth for glow-in-the-dark effects.