SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 yards of Sheer fabric print
- 1 ½ yards of 1/8" Elastic
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron and pressing surface
1. Cut 2 strips of fabric 8" wide by length of fabric.
2. Sew together one short end of each to form one long piece.
3. Hem all edges by turning ¼", turn again ¼" and sew.
4. Fold strip in half and press lightly to form a crease.
5. Gather with basting stitch down crease line and gather to 92" length.
6. On the wrong side of the fabric sew elastic down the center over the gathering, stretching elastic while sewing to gather up the scarf even more.