School Days Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars School Days clear stamps
- Inkadinkado stamps:
- Sunflower Collage
- Fall Seasons Clear
- Tsukineko Harvest 4-pk Ink pad
- Cardstock, 1 sheet each:
- Purple Green
- Pink Brown
- Yellow White
- Scraps of pink patterned scrapbook paper
- Yellow ribbon
- Paper trimmer
- Adhesive tabs
- Black pen or rub-on letters
- Photos of choice
- Create the background by layering purple, pink and yellow cardstock as shown. Ink the edges of the yellow and pink before attaching to purple background.
- Trim a strip of white cardstock to fit within the pink border along bottom of page. Stamp sunflower at each end, leaving room in between for a small photo. Ink edges of panel, stamp part of the photo with vine and mount near the bottom of page.
- Stamp leaf/scroll design at the upper left and mid-right of page. Stamp "school days" around the remaining area as shown. Stamp leaf pattern several times in yellow area.
- Mount large photo on brown and green cardstock. Stamp sunflower design on large white panel. Mount photo on panel; ink edges and attach to page.
- Create a pink tag with a freehand-cut letter initial. Mount on green paper. Write, or rub-on, child's name. Staple a piece of yellow ribbon to the top of the tag and mount to the page, overlapping the photo.
- Stamp leaves on scraps of cardstock. Cut around design and attach to page, as desired.