School Open House Invitation
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cardstock: black and Yellow
- School stickers
- Black pen or computer-generated message
- Paper trimmer
- Scoring tool
- Glue stick
- Cut black note cards to desired size. Score & fold; trim uneven edges.
- Cut 2 yellow panels 1/2" smaller than note card dimensions.
- Using the computer or black pen, write the name of the school and OPEN HOUSE on the front panel. Write additional information on the inside panel.
- Glue the panels to the card; one for the front & the other one for the inside.
- Decorate front and inside with stickers.