Scrap Wrapped Holiday Balls
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart® Super Saver®, 1 skein each:
- Cherry Red
- Paddy Green
- Bright Yellow
- Lt Periwinkle
- Spring Green
- or colors of choice
- Vase measures: 16" high x 8" diameter
- Twenty-one - 1-1/2", nine - 2-1/2" & three - 3-1/2" Styrofoam™ balls
- Straight pins
- Glue (optional)
1. Attach yarn end to ball with straight pin. Begin wrapping the yarn around the ball. Ball will need to be turned several times in order to keep it round. Once ball is completely covered, cut the yarn from the skein and weave end under previous wraps.
2. Repeat this process until all balls are completed. Place all of the decorations into the vase and arrange to your satisfaction.
3. To add a hanging loop, cut 5" length of yarn and attach both ends to ball with a straight pin. Add a dot of glue to secure