Scrappy Cork Dolls
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pkg assorted corks
- Scraps of fabric, felt & trim
- Buttons, beads & appliques
- 1 pkg doll hair
- 1 pkg wood doll heads
- 1 pkg chenille stems, natural
- Tacky glue
- Tapestry needle
- Glue head to large cork, onto wider surface. Allow to dry.
- Cut small pieces of fabric or felt to wrap around cork as clothing. Glue in place.
- Cut chenille stems for legs & arms. Wrap with fabric or felt for sleeves & pants. Glue or sew with floss to secure in place. Glue arms and legs to body.
- Add buttons, beads, appliques & trims to clothing and hair as accessories.