Screen-printed Ornament Baby Outfit
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Yudu Personal Screen Printer
- Yudu Screen
- Emulsion Paper
- Ink: red
- Adult T-shirt platen
- Gerber Onesies garment, white
- 1/8" wide ribbon, green
- 5 buttons, green
- 1 skein floss, red
- Needle for sewing floss
- Ornament pattern
- Clear tape
- Prepare 1 sheet of emulsion as directed in Yudu user manual.
- Burn pattern to screen as directed in Yudu user manual.
- Rinse design areas on screen as directed in Yudu user manual. Allow screen to dry.
- Secure Onesies garment on platen. Tape sides of garment to platen. Slide cardstock inside garment to prevent ink seepage.
- Put burned screen on Yudu machine. Place a generous bead of red ink above design area.
- Flood design using the squeegee with lid slightly raised. Close lid; pull design twice before lifting lid, to remove and clean screen. Do not remove garment from platen. Allow garment to dry.
- Heat-set Onesies garment as directed in user Yudu manual.
- Sew buttons in place with floss.
- Tie small bow with ribbon; sew in place.