SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 square container, silver
- 1 script peony, peach
- 3 large decorative buttons or brooches
- Silver glitter
- Styrofoam™ brand foam to fill container
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- White glue
Refer to photo for placement.
1. Cut Styrofoam™ brand foam to fit container. Fill to rim.
2. Spread white glue on edges of peonies, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
3. Hot glue buttons and pendants into center of peonies. Let dry.
4. Hot glue peonies into Styrofoam™ brand foam. Add foliage as desired.