SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt® Ink Effects™ Fabric Transfer Paint: red, black
- Shoulder purse in white
- 10/0 liner brush
- Paper towels
- Water container
- Copy paper
- Light box, optional
- Self-adhesive gems, optional
- Iron and ironing board
NOTE: Allow to dry between painting steps.
1. Lightly transfer design on plain piece of copy paper or place design on light box with paper over design.
2. Use liner brush and red to ink scroll heart design and small heart on border design.
3. Use liner brush and black to ink scroll border.
4. Let design dry for approximately 30 minutes.
5. Position and place design, ink-side down, on purse front. Press with iron on highest non-steam setting for approximately 30 seconds. Carefully lift edge to check transfer before removing.
1. On smaller surfaces, cut excess paper from inked design. Position design on fabric; place clean piece of paper over design before ironing.
2. Be sure to carefully and slowly move iron around to avoid circles on design from steam openings on iron.