Scrubby Bath Towel
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart® Scrubby™: 1 ball each, Stream (A), Candy (B)
- Red Heart® Super Saver®: 1 skein, Soft White (C)
- Note Only a small quantity of C is needed for this project.
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8]
- Yarn needle
- Tape measure
- GAUGE is not important for this project.
- Pouf measures 6" (15 cm) in diameter.
- (make 1 each with A & B)
- Ch 103.
- Foundation Row: Tr in 5th ch from hook (beginning 4 ch count as first tr) and in each ch across, turn—100 tr.
- Row 1: Ch 4, tr in each tr across; working in end of Foundation Row, sl st in each ch.
- Round 2: Working in opposite side of Foundation Row and in spaces between sts, ch 3, skip space between beginning ch and next tr, sc in next space, *ch 3, skip next 3 spaces, sc in next space; repeat from * across, ch 3; join with slip st in first sc—25 ch-3 spaces. Fasten off.
- Weave in ends.
- With C, ch 80. Fasten off. Weave one tail through each ch-3 space. Pull tails to even lengths and tie a knot very tightly to shape and close pouf.
- To make a hanging loop, tie tails together in an over hand knot close to ends and trim close to knot.
- A, B, C = Color A, Color B, Color C, etc.
- ch = chain(s)
- sc = single crochet
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- tr = treble (triple) crochet
- * = repeat whatever follows the * as indicated