Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Start with clean hands and work surface area. Good work surfaces include wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Knead clay until soft and smooth. Bake on oven-proof metal surface at 275 °F for 30 minutes per 1/4" thickness. For best baking results, use an oven thermometer. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME. Wash hands after use. Baking should be completed by an adult.
1. Create a robins egg blue color by mixing small amount of Lagoon, Sea Glass and a pinch of Igloo. Once you have the ratio you want mix a larger batch. Remember to save half of the Igloo block for the following steps.
2. Extrude the 4 colors- Igloo, Pistachio, So 80's and the newly mixed robins egg blue color into about 12"-14" pieces, then cut the pieces into 4"-5" lengths. Lay the pieces on a metal baking sheet so the pieces are as straight as possible. Bake the pieces in a pre-heated oven according to the directions above. (Note: Always start with the lightest color first to avoid color transfer.)
3. Once the clay has baked and cooled, cut the extruded clay into varying lengths no longer than 3/8" long using the craft knife. Cut some as short as you can and all lengths in between. Put the pieces into the dish as you cut them, allowing the colors and lengths to mix.
4. Squeeze out some white craft glue onto a scrap piece of paper and dip each piece into the glue to adhere the bottom row onto the frame, alternating colors and lengths as randomly as possible. The second layer will be positioned between each of the first layer pieces.
5. Continue as shown until you reach the bottom of the photo area, then allow the pieces to randomly trail up the frame so that it appears that the pieces are falling from somewhere above the frame and setting into place. Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before adding a picture.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>