1. Die-cut (1) Sea Horse, (3) Starfish and (2) Sand Dollars from shrink plastic.
2. Punch a hole at the top of each shape, about 1/8” from the edge.
3. Using permanent markers and distress inks, embellish shrink-plastic shapes. Where distress inks are used, most of the color will wipe off after baking but a hint will remain.
4. Bake shrink plastic according to manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Using pliers, cut three lengths of chain in varying sizes (sample project uses 1-1/2”, 2” and 2-1/2” chain).
6. Slide each chain-length onto the keychain portion of the big clasp, with the longest length of chain between the two shorter lengths.
7. Attach a shell charm to the last link of the longest chain, using a jump ring.
8. Attach Sea Horse to the bottom of the shell charm with a jump ring.
9. Attach a Sand Dollar to the last link on the 2” chain with a jump ring.
10. Attach a Starfish to the last link on the 1-1/2” chain with a jump ring.
11. Stagger the remaining die-cut charms on the three chains using jump rings.
12. Attach the lobster-claw portion of the Big Clasp to the backpack.