SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yd of Pony Cutie Power Toss fleece fabric
- Bag of polyfill stuffing
- 1 pkg of sew on hook & loop
- Sewing machine & basic sewing supplies
1/2" seam allowance
Cut two 24"x6" from the fabric (front & back panel)
Cut six 5"x6" from the fabric (tabs)
Cut three 3-1/2" strips from the hook & loop
1. Fold each tab right sides together and sew both sides. Clip corners and turn right side out.
2. Position the hook and loop strips 1/2" in along the top edge of the tabs and sew in place.
3. Position the tabs 3" in from the bottom of the panel and 3-1/2" apart with the hooks facing up on one side and loops on the other side facing down. Sew in place.
4. Place both panels right sides together. Sew both sides and across the bottom. Clip corners and turn (seatbelt pillow).
5. Stuff the polyfill stuffing inside of the seatbelt pillow and whip stitch closed.