1. Separate the chain into two 7" sections.
2. Attach a 6mm jump ring to each end of each chain.
3. Use 4mm jump rings to connect the toggle clasp ends to one of the 6mm jump rings on each chain end.
4. Make two wood bead links. Attach a bead link to a 6mm jump ring at the other end of each chain.
5. Connect the jump rings of the three pre-strung bead sections together. Use a 4mm jump ring to connect the pre-strung beads to the end of a wood bead link.
6. Braid the three pre-strung sections together.
7. Connect the jump rings of the three pre-strung strands together. Use a 4mm jump ring to connect the ends to the end of the second wood bead link.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >