Seed Bead Pattern Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Topaz, black, coral, brown & blue 10/0 seed beads
- 7-to-1 loop connector bars
- Silver snake chain
- Silver cone crimps
- Silver lobster clasp
- Silver crimp beads
- Silver jump rings
- Silver tigertail
- E6000 metal glue
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Prepare tigertail segments. Cut 2 pcs in the following lengths: 12", 14", 15", 16", 17", 18" and 20".
2. Secure the tigertail segments to one of the multi-strand connector ends using crimps. The connector has 7 loops; to each loop attach 2 tigertail segments of identical length. Start with shorter segments on the right hand-side and work outwards.
3. String the seed beads to each segment in the pattern shown on the picture.
4. Once all the beads are strung, secure all strands to the other 7-loop connector.
5. Preparing the snake chain segments: Cut 2 segments 6" long.
6. Glue crimp ends to each of the 4 ends.
7. Using jump ring connect the 7 loop connectors to a snake chain segments.
8. Attach the lobster clasp with jump rings to finish off.