1. Prepare tigertail segments. Cut 2 pcs in the following lengths: 12", 14", 15", 16", 17", 18" and 20".
2. Secure the tigertail segments to one of the multi-strand connector ends using crimps. The connector has 7 loops; to each loop attach 2 tigertail segments of identical length. Start with shorter segments on the right hand-side and work outwards.
3. String the seed beads to each segment in the pattern shown on the picture.
4. Once all the beads are strung, secure all strands to the other 7-loop connector.
5. Preparing the snake chain segments: Cut 2 segments 6" long.
6. Glue crimp ends to each of the 4 ends.
7. Using jump ring connect the 7 loop connectors to a snake chain segments.
8. Attach the lobster clasp with jump rings to finish off.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.