Seeing Dots Neon T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint: Platinum, Gold Metallic, Glacier White
- Tulip® Sponge Pouncers 7 pack
- Neon coral T-shirt
- Ribbon for tying shoulders – approximately 15" for each arm
- Freezer paper
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Cut out 1-1/2" from neckline shirt, from shoulder to shoulder.
2. Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt.
3. Use pouncers to apply random dots of Glacier White to neckline of shirt. Allow to dry.
4. Use pouncers to apply Gold and Platinum Soft over Glacier White fabric paint. Allow to dry and remove freezer paper from inside shirt.
5. Roll up sleeves and use ribbon to tie up rolled sleeves.