SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sending Wishes by Stampendous®
- Foliate Quad Cube by Stampendous®
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink
- VersaMark™ Watermark Ink
- Scenic Selection Embossing Kit by Stampendous®
- Kraft Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- The Green Stack Paper Stack by DCWV®
- Standard Circle Die Set
- Scallop Circle Punch
- Permanent E-Z Runner™ Tape
1. Create card base from a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of kraft cardstock.
2. Cut a 5-1/4" x 4" panel from patterned paper.
3. Stamp foliage image from Foliate Quad Cube using VersaMark™ ink several times to cover panel with image.
4. Sprinkle with Star Dust embossing powder; Use heat tool to set powder.
5. Cut a 5-1/4" x 4-1/8" panel from kraft paper; Adhere to embossed panel; Attach to card base.
6. Cut a 5-1/4" x 2" panel from patterned paper; Cut a 5-1/4" x 2-1/8" panel from kraft paper; Adhere two panels together; Attach to card base.
7. Cut a 3-1/2" x 1" and a 3" x 3/4" panel from patterned paper; Cut panels from kraft to use as mats; Cut triangles from one end of each paper; Adhere patterned paper to corresponding kraft mats; Attach to card base.
8. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink; Die-cut into circle shape.
9. Punch a scalloped circle from kraft paper to use as mat; Adhere circles together; Attach to card base.