SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars Tools:
- Clouds Paper Edgers
- Ultra ShapeXpress
- Circles-1 ShapeTemplate
- Daisy Pop-Up punch
- Hand punch, 1/16" Circle
- 12" Portable paper trimmer
- No. 5 Micro-Tip Scissors
- Cardstock: White, Light blue
- Two pieces of paper in different, coordinated patterns
- Two stamps of your choice
- 1/2 yd. of 3/8' ribbon
- Jump ring
- Black ink pad
- Foam mounting tape
- Cut light blue cardstock to 5"x12". Score the card at 5-1/2" and fold to form a 5"x6-1/2" card. Note: The back flap will stick out 1" wider than the front of the card.
- Cut patterned paper to 5"x5-1/2" and cover the front of the card with the paper.
- Cut other patterned paper to 1"x5" and attach to the left edge of the card.
- Use the Clouds Paper Edgers to trim the right edges of the front and back cover of the card. Use the 1/16" Hand Punch to punch small circles in the center of each scallop.
- Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and the Circles-1 ShapeTemplate, cut a 2" circle window in the front of the card as shown in the photo.
- Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and Circles-1 ShapeTemplate, cut a 1-1/2" circle from white cardstock. Stamp a greeting on it with black ink. Use foam mounting tape to attach the greeting so it shows through the window.
- Using the Daisy Pop-Up punch, punch a daisy from white cardstock. Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and Circles-1 Template, cut a 1" circle around the punched daisy design.
- Cut a second 1" circle from light blue cardstock and adhere the white and blue circles together. Punch a 1/16" circle in the top and attach a jump ring.
- Thread a piece of coordinating ribbon through the jump ring and tie the ribbon around the front cover of the card where the two patterned papers meet.
- Stamp a second greeting on white cardstock with black ink, trim around the greeting and attach to the front of the card with foam mounting tape.