Sequin Trim Ornaments
- FloraCraft&foam balls: 4&
- Pearl head pins
- Elastic sequin trim: fuchsia
- Wired ribbon: 1-1/2&sheer with satin stripe
- Sheer ribbon: 1/2&fuchsia
- Low-temp glue gun
1. Glue one end of the fuchsia sequin trim to the 4&ball. Wrap the trim around the ball, dividing the ball in half. Cut the trim and glue the end in place. Glue a second length of trim around the ball in the opposite direction dividing the ball in quarters. Continue gluing wraps of trim around the ball to completely cover. Glue all the ends of the trim at the top of the ball and overlap all the wraps at the bottom of the ball. This will give the teardrop shape shown.
2. Tie a small multi loop bow using the 1-1/2&wired ribbon and glue it to the top of the ornament. Insert a pin to hold the bow in place.
3. Cut a length of coordinating sheer ribbon for the hanger. Pin and glue the loop of ribbon to the top of the ornament.