SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Serenity Stack
- 4"x6" photo
- Chipboard sheets
- 8"x8" shadow box
- Craft knife
- Scissors: straight-edged, decorative-edged
- Paper trimmer
- Glue & adhesive foam squares
Refer to photo.
1. Select 3 prints (at least one a floral print and one leaf print) and 2 solid colors. Cut 8" square from a solid color. Adhere directly to the back of frame.
2. Cut 2"x7½" strip from a floral print. Cut a 2"x7½" strip of chipboard. Adhere print to chipboard. Center and adhere this 1/4" in from the left side of the 8" solid square, between the top and bottom.
3. Cut photo to 4"x5" and adhere to a chipboard piece. Put a foam square adhesive in each corner and adhere to back of frame, 1/4" in from the right side and 1¼" down from the top.
4. Cut one large leaf from a leaf print. Adhere leaf to photo, overlapping the top left corner and side of the floral print.
5. Adhere floral print directly to another section of chipboard. Use craft knife to cut around the inside edge of the print. Leave the bottom edge 6" long & left side 6½" tall. Cut chipboard to 6"x1/4" and 2¾"x1/4" pieces respectively. Apply cardstock strips to the chipboard pieces. Trim one long edge with decorative-edged scissor. Adhere a long strip to the outside, left edge of the print and the other to the inside top edge. Adhere this set to the collage by stacking 2 foam squares on each corner. Place foam squares 1/4" in from right and 1/4" up from the bottom in a few places on the longer sides.
6. Cut shapes from the leaf and floral print. Adhere them to the top left and bottom right corner of the glass. Place the back section with collage into the frame.