SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix®:Vagabond™ MachineBigz™ Die: Sewing Room by Tim Holtz®Texture Fades™ Embossing Folders: Pattern & StitchesSet by Tim Holtz®Sizzlits® Decorative Strip Die: Tattered Banners by Tim Holtz®
- Kraft-Core™ Cardstock-Nostalgic Collection
- Paper Stash Idea-ology® Collage
- Card base of choice
- Adage Tickets by Tim Holtz® Idea-ology
- Blending Tool: Ranger Inkssentials™
- Buttons: Favorite Findings and The Collection by La Mode®
- Chit Chat Word Stickers by Tim Holtz® Idea-ology™
- Embroidery floss - baby pink
- Fabric - oyster burlap
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Archival Ink™: Sepia, Jet Black
- Paper doily
- Ribbon: Offray, lt. pink
- Sand paper
- Krylon® spray adhesive
- Pop dots
1. Apply Texture Fades folder to colored Kraft-Core cardstock. Sand. Attach to card base.
2. Apply stitching folder to cardstock. Embellish with ink using blending tool. Attach small strip of patterned paper to bottom of card and then place stitching image on top of that.
3. Adhere burlap to cardstock using spray glue. Die-cut dress form from cardstock. Adhere to card using Pop Dots.
4. Trim paper doily to fit dress form. Use blending tool and ink to weather doily. Adhere to dress form. Attach bow and jeweled button.
5. Die-cut tattered banner and spool from colored cardstock. Attach sentiment to banner and adhere banner to dress form. Wrap spool with embroidery floss. Embellish with heart pin and word sticker.
6. Adhere buttons to card.
7. Gently peel back corner of embossed cardstock and insert ticket, leaving number exposed. Attach with stapler.